In 2020, Sharnbrook Mill Theatre underwent a branding transformation, complete with new logo and a set of Branding Guidelines so that our marketing and communications are consistent and updated. The following resources are available for use by anyone who needs them for their work for and with Sharnbrook Mill Theatre. We retain copyright of all images and designs. The redesign of the logo was carried about by Jo over at Studio Fifty Three.
The Branding Guidelines
- Branding Guidelines PDF (current version is 1 – 20th October 2020)
The Sharnbrook Mill Theatre logo
- Assorted logos ZIP, including:
- Standard, coloured version for RGB and CMYK usage in JPG and PNG formats.
- Black-on-white version for RGB and CMYK usage in JPG and PNG formats.
- White-on-black version for RGB and CMYK usage in JPG and PNG formats.
- Standard, coloured version for Facebook page banners in JPG and PNG formats.
- Social-media profile version of the logo in JPG and PNG formats. (This format to only be used where a round or square profile picture is required).
- Standard header and footer for print advertising ZIP