Invoices and expenses claims

Invoices should be used when you have provided a service to Sharnbrook Mill Theatre. This includes director and musician fees.

There are the following documents available to help you to invoice the Trust should you need them:

Expenses claims should be submitted if money is spent on behalf of the Trust with a third party. Claims should be submitted using the expenses claim form (below) with the supporting receipts and approval. Claims should only be used when a direct invoice from the supplier to the Mill for payment cannot be arranged.

If you require any assistance with invoices or expenses claims, please contact us and we will forward your message onto our Treasurer.