The Mill Theatre’s approach to complaints handling:
We aim to deal with any complaint fairly and comprehensively, and (where appropriate) to offer a suitable remedy.
What to do
If you wish to make a complaint, please email email@example.com with as much detail of the complaint as possible.
In the event of a complaint being made the following should occur:
- If not directly sent, it will immediately be referred to the Secretary of Governors at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five days.
- The Governors will then investigate the complaint and may delegate the investigation to a subcommittee of our members, as we think appropriate. We will review the complaint and speak to any members who are involved or implicated. The Governors will then write to the complainant within a further six weeks with the outcome of that investigation and will include our suggestions for offering appropriate redress, and correcting any unsatisfactory procedures.
- At this stage, if the complainant is still not satisfied, they have the option of contacting us again to explain why they remain unhappy with our response and the Governors will review the comments. The Governors may at this stage delegate the review to a subcommittee of our members who have not been involved in the original investigation and decision.
- We will write to the complainant within 14 days of the Governors review, confirming our final position on the complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If we have to change any of the timescales above we will contact the complainant to explain our reasons why.