Are you connected to, or involved with, an organisation that raises money for charitable purposes?
Did you know that by hiring one night of our show, you can raise over £1000 in a single evening?
Sharnbrook Mill Theatre is delighted to offer charities a unique opportunity to raise money for their cause.
How does it work?
Sharnbrook Mill Theatre allocates one evening of each show to a charity. At a cost of £1200 (for a musical) or £800 (for a play), the charity receives all 187 tickets (including two wheelchair spaces) to sell to their supporters.
It is then up to your organisation to decide at what price to sell the tickets, as long as it is no less than our regular ticket price, and make a profit on every ticket sold. If you sell out the entire theatre, you will double your investment. A 10% deposit secures the booking and the balance of the investment is not due until after the event.
Make it a Gala Evening!
If you’d like to make the evening a Gala Event, all you need to do is to provide a glass of wine on arrival and charge more per ticket. If all the tickets are sold, well over £2,000 can be generated, depending on your ticket price. If you run a tombola or raffle in the interval, even more money can be made.
What does Sharnbrook Mill Theatre provide?
- An electronic version of a poster for your night, based on our original artwork.
- Printed tickets and a seating plan.
- Car park stewards.
- Front of house stewards.
- Programmes and front of house staff to sell them.
- Licensed bar and interval drink order facility.
- Full use of the kitchen.
- Ice-cream for sale in the interval.
- If you are organising a gala night, we will provide tables for you to set-up your wine and glasses.
What do we need to provide?
- Your own publicity – use the provided poster and email all your contacts, or print the poster out!
- You are responsible for selling the tickets.
- Box Office staff on the night, if required.
- The wine/soft drinks for any gala event along with volunteers to serve the wine/soft drinks.
- Volunteers to serve interval coffee, if you wish.
Who has done this before?
The following organisations have benefited from this venture in recent years:
- Bedford Rotary Club
- Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Rushden Rotary
- Chichele Rotary
- St Peter’s Church, Sharnbrook
- St Mary’s, Higham Ferrers
For more information
Contact Brenda Stafford on 01234 823060 or email@example.com.