These are some things to note, and agree to, should you wish to audition for Evita.
- If a callback audition is required, these will take place on Monday April 17th.
- The casting of the role of “Young Evita” is dependant on the casting for the role of Evita as these may be played by the same performer.
- Workshops prior to rehearsals will take place on April 11th and April 13th.
- Rehearsals will begin on Tuesday April 18th at 7:30pm prompt.
- Rehearsals will take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. They will begin at 7:30pm prompt and may run as late as 10pm.
- As we get closer to the performance dates, it is a strong possibility that extra rehearsals will be scheduled.
- By attending the audition and rehearsals you are committing to the rehearsal schedule and the performance dates alongside the technical rehearsal on October 1st and dress rehearsal on October 2nd.
- We will require your attendance at the rehearsals for which you have been called.
- Hand sanitiser, bathrooms and hand washing facilities are provided at the theatre.
- If you are feeling unwell, or suspect you may have coronavirus, please be respectful and do not attend the audition. Please do get in touch with Sharnbrook Mill Theatre and we can discuss a potential alternate solution. Please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
- In order to perform in a production at Sharnbrook Mill Theatre, we will require you to be a fully paid member to the society. For more information on this please visit the Membership page.
- Please find Sharnbrook Mill Theatre’s Safeguarding Policy here.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Workshops and Auditions! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.